LL-Money isn't Everything LL-Money isn't Everything

Unsure about your Lock status.

Don't spam the portal with your learning-stage flashes please, get atleast to decent levels before you start releasing them, or else you just bring the good name of the LL down.

-ZombiePandaLock

[LL] - Lucent's Story [LL] - Lucent's Story

Oh wow.

Best part is, its based on true events.

Madanimation responds:

Yay. Thanks.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

...Okay?

It was an okay-ish song, but you cant claim this song is sounds from TF2 only when you use that bass. Also, the song dragged on for far too long for what it was, since you didn't even take the time to give it a different beat.

Go find the Counterstrike one for what you SHOULD try doing.

Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!! Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!!

Not entirely accurate, but funny.

Somewhat true, but an overly-obvious exaggeration about how long it takes to get a game together - I normally am in a game in under 30 seconds; its when your in a game that the games FPS lags down to make it so every wii is synchronized.

[WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV [WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV

I helped this thing pass.

Its a perfectly fine movie - somewhat in the vein of theAwesome series, but (thank god) far enough away to seperate it into its own element.

Star Day:rtil SS memories Star Day:rtil SS memories

God damn, Rtil..

Something slapped together as lazily like that SHOULDN'T be that engrossing. Loved it.

xtil responds:

probably not . thanks

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Ugh.. Why do these get good scores?

There is a difference between a good sprite movie and a sprite movie with alot of cliche'd special effects, people. Guess which one of those I think this one is. I dont like these types of movies, becasue the creator NEVER looks for even the same BIT TYPE of sprites to use across the board. It looks like crap, since he plopped the first image he could find for a google image search instead of actually looking to match the styles SLIGHTLY.

Five out of ten I gave it? ...I'd say this is probably a 2 out of five instead.

Hendertaker responds:

oooo you say that it has alot of effects?
just the final fight is full of them and sumus's fight dosent have almost any sprite effect
cause she wall walks runs sbove missils and more
and you say it has alot of effects and i animated that scene quite well
you owe me an apology pall and i will have it T.T

WOS TT5: Destruction WOS TT5: Destruction

This movie was gay.

It made me gay, too.

KKyuubi responds:

LOL, GAGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

Crappy Birthday! Crappy Birthday!

Whee!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 5.14 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 6% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.45 votes!

Also, happy birthday, Zen.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thanks so much man.

Milano Toons 031 Milano Toons 031

Yay.

Sucks that the newgrounds buddy system is down, though. I liked red's song choice.